Stylus Studio Overview and Quick Tour
Get the complete tour of the many productive XML development tools and utilities you'll find in Stylus Studio. This Introduction Video gives you a quick tour and overview of the power and range of features in Stylus Studio.
Stylus Studio Overview Video Covers the following topics:
- An overview of the XML editor, integrated debuggers, and XML utilities for working with XML technologies in Stylus Studio
- Using the File Explorer to access to local and network directories
- Organizing your XML development projects with the Project window
- Working with XML files using different XML editing views — text view, tree view, and the grid view
- Accelerating XML editing with XML auto-completion, syntax-help and code coloring
- Validating XML using MSXML, System.XML, Apache Xerces, XSV or other XML Schema validators
- Creating new documents from scratch with XML document wizards, including XML from XML Schema, HTML to XML, etc.
- How to create XSLT from HTML using the XSLT designer.
- Converting legacy data to XML with Convert to XML, including EDI to XML.
- Accessing data in a relational database as XML using the Stylus Studio Relational to XML data mapping
- Keeping track of changes made to your XML documents with XML differencing
- Converting EDI, EDIFACT, and generating XML Schema from XML files
- Using the XML Schema Editor to modify and design XML Schema using a synchronized graphical user interface.
- Editing and executing XML applications using the XQuery and XSLT Editor
- Evaluating XSLT performance and optimizing XQuery applications using Stylus Studio powerful profiling tools.
- Developing XQuery FLOWR expressions with the XQuery mapper
- Generating customized Java code to deploy your applications with the Java Code Generator
- Integrating Web services in your XML applications.