[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - October, 2014
special character encoding, two problems
Many Key values question
How to make a simple running example using packages?
Re: [saxon] How to make a simple running example using packages?
Sarissa Cross browser Xml/Xslt Library still current?
How do I determine which XSL version and XPath version I have?
Fw: How do I properly extract data from different sections of a complicated XML file - converting from XML to CSV
How do I properly extract data from different sections - XML file
XSLT Streaming versus SAX and STaX?
From flat to hierarchical structure
Re: Parse a date - exslt:parse-date in Saxon 6
FO: Scaling and centering content in remaining space
Code used to extract data from complex XML file - how do you move fields value of select fields to separate lines
Compacting with xmllint
How do you code value-of select to specify one field per line but you do not want each specified field to jump to a new output line
How do I define a work variable in XSL with the current date and how do I format date in output
Re: How do you code value-of select to specify one field per line but you do not want each specified field to jump to a new output line
How would I create this derived field in XML from different XML fields
Fw: How would I create this derived field in XML from different XML fields
regex stuff, last character being chomped
How to get access to Saxon processor for XSL 2.0 to install on Unix box
How would I instal libexlt extension on Unix also how do perform current date and time functions
Trying to define a derived variable from 3 other variables - getting unexpected token error - how do I fix ?
Selecting between heading tags in XHTML
- XSL-List Guidelines
- replacing nbsp just won't work
- [ANN] A new XSLT 3.0 draft and a new release of Saxon
- problem with one example in http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/ #stream-examples
- Applying Streaming To DITA Processing: Looking for Guidance
- problem with xsl:fork example
- Split one line to multiple lines
- Question about Section 2.7 "Packages and Modules" of the XSLT 3.0 second Last Call
- Re: Question about Section 2.7 "Packages and Modules" of the XSLT 3.0 second Last Call
- Looking for "real-world" XML documents
- [ANN] XML Prague 2015 - Call for Papers
- List Software Upgraded
- Message not available
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format