[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - February, 2014
Can't get expath-file functions to work in Saxon 9.5 PE
Escaped canonical XML?
Seemingly incorrect example of function subtyping in XDM 3.0
Re: Seemingly incorrect example of function subtyping in XDM 3.0
CALS table model - finding 'straddle' rows
toc with number with element selection
Comparing documents: what of P is a subset of D?
Unicode characters being replaced with ??
- Re: Keys with duplicates should be simple
- ANN: Understanding "climbing" in XSLT Streaming
- Semantics of "match"
- XSL:FO approach for facing-page translation
- XSLT Streaming Terminology: why is it called "striding"?
- XSLT streaming: is a "striding" construct dependent or independent of the XML that the construct is applied to?
- FO. Designing a title page. Laying out blocks.
- Kerry, Richard - 10 Feb 2014 11:18:04 -0000
- davep - 10 Feb 2014 11:43:48 -0000
- Message not available
- Test Message (Outlook + base64)
- Verifying large XSL transform output
- Ignoring ambiguous matches
- Re: things about grouping
- Nested xsl:iterate with innermost xsl:on-completion?
- XSLT Streaming Terminology: Roaming
- XML Preprocessing and XSLT Processing Models
- Adam - 15 Feb 2014 15:08:49 -0000
- Patterns and scoped variables (or rather lack thereof)
- Re: Patterns and scoped variables (or rather lack thereof)
- abel - 16 Feb 2014 17:01:46 -0000
- A few gems from Michael Kay's talk at XML Prague 2014
- FO: How to improve page breaks
- [Announce] A new XSLT video-training course: “XSLT 2.0 and 1.0 Foundations”
- Talks on XSLT Streaming at XML Prague 2014
- Place continued when table cell breaks across pages
executable but unreadable style sheet
- dvint - 27 Feb 2014 16:11:16 -0000
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format