[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Visualizing data - www.kartoo.com

opera kartoo
5/31/2002 6:01:27 PM, Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@f...> wrote:

>> A colleague pointed me to a very cool web search engine which displays
>> the retrieved data in a visual form.  Well worth a look (use IE). 
>
>Actually, seems to work perfectly well on my Mozilla browser under Linux, so no need to scare off those of us who are 
non MS thralls  :-)

Likewise Opera.  Sigh, this may be one reason that Flash is so popular, it runs the same in all the browsers!  

[OT plug -- the reason I paid the $39 to buy Opera is very simple:  I can run with popups, plugins, animated gifs, and 
all the other rot that generally makes my head hurt turned off, and then change preferences (e.g., to look at 
kartoo.com) simply by hitting F12 and selecting a setting to toggle."  Mozilla makes it possible but painful to disable 
popups, and AFAIK it's impossible in IE without disabling JScript completely, and I've never figured out how to disable 
Flash in IE.  Sigh, I suppose Opera will be sued for allowing people to violate their implicit contract with the 
advertising industry ....]

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.