Home > Stylus Studio Support Center > Update Stylus Studio > Stylus Studio 2007 Release Notes
Release Notes for Stylus Studio® 2007 XML Professional Edition
This document contains information specific to the current release of Stylus Studio® 2007, Build 735f,
as well as all previously released 735 builds. Consult the Stylus Studio Release Notes that are part of the Stylus Studio 2007
installation package for other important information.
Stylus Studio® 2007 Build 735f includes fixes for the following known bugs:
- Stylus Studio would sometimes crash if you used Save As to save a document after using the Find feature in the Tree tab.
- The Find feature would not always locate applicable matches when used on the Tree tab.
- Sense:X — Stylus Studio would sometimes mistakenly auto-close element tags after typing the name, even if the element was defined with a required attribute.
- Project Management — Dragging and dropping a project file (.prj) on Stylus Studio did not open the project.
- Java Editor — Stylus Studio would sometimes display the message "Waiting for Java Virtual Machine to shut down" after running a Java program.
Stylus Studio 2007 offers numerous usability enhancements and new functionality.
- When dragging and dropping an item from a source document in the XQuery Editor, you can now choose an XPath expression that extracts the text value of the node you dropped.
- Sense:X in the XPath Query Editor is now fully namespace-prefix aware.
- The Stylus Studio product documentation has been revised for this update release.
Stylus Studio® 2007 Build 735e includes fixes for the following known bugs:
- Docking Windows Stylus Studio would not properly refresh docking windows (like the Properties window) after closing inactive documents.
- Preview When using the browser to preview, Stylus Studio would improperly render documents if the document's charset was specified as something other than UTF-8.
- XPath Query Editor When back-mapping from the XPath Query Editor window, Stylus Studio did not always update the horizontal scroll bars to reflect the current cursor position.
- Stylus Studio would sometimes crash while editing XQuery that contained syntax errors.
- The Saxon processor did not always output XQuery processing instructions.
- Stylus Studio would sometimes crash after reporting an error when using the built-in processor.