Post-processing Result Documents
You can use a scenario's post-processing settings to specify that you want Stylus Studio to initiate processing on the result of applying a stylesheet. If you do, Stylus Studio performs the post-processing before it displays the result in the Preview window. Stylus Studio can postprocess the result of its built-in XSLT processor or an external XSLT processor.
You can choose to run the Apache Software Organization's Formatting Objects Processor (FOP) as a postprocessor. You can run this on the result of stylesheets that generate XML documents that contain FO. The Apache FOP included with Stylus Studio converts FO XML into PDF and displays it in the Stylus Studio preview window. See Generating Formatting Objects.
To specify post-processing:
1. Open the stylesheet whose result you want to process.
2. In the XSLT Editor (XSLT Source or Mapper tabs), in the scenario name field, click the down arrow and click the name of the scenario in which you want to specify post-processing.
3. Click Browse to open the Scenario Properties dialog box.
4. Click the Post-process tab.
5. Click one of the following:
Post Process With Apache FOP if you want Stylus Studio to initiate the Apache FOP. You are done. Click OK.
Custom Post-Process if you want Stylus Studio to initiate a postprocess you define. With this selection, you must also do the following:
a. In the Command line field, type the command line for starting your postprocessor. For example,
b. In the Generated File Extension field, type the extension on the file name of the postprocessor output. For example,
c. In the Additional Path field, optionally type any paths that need to be defined that are not already defined in your
d. Click OK.