Invoking Multiple SOAP Requests
You can invoke multiple SOAP requests in the same XQuery. These SOAP requests can be from the same Web service, or from different Web services if they use the same parameters.
When invoking multiple SOAP requests in the same XQuery, bear in mind the following rules:
How to Invoke Multiple SOAP Requests in the Same XQuery
To invoke multiple SOAP requests in the same XQuery:
1. Make sure you understand the rules for including multiple SOAP requests in the same XQuery code as described in the previous section, Rules.
2. Create the Web service call, and use Web Service Call > Copy XQuery Call to Clipboard to create XQuery code for the SOAP request as described in Creating XQuery from a Web Service Call.
The XQuery code created by Stylus Studio is copied to your system's clipboard.
3. Create a new XQuery, and paste the contents of your system clipboard into it.
4. Type a comma at the end of the
5. Repeat step 2 for the next Web service SOAP request you want to invoke from your XQuery.
6. Paste the new XQuery code into the XQuery you created in step 3. Before pasting, place the text cursor after the comma you typed in step 4.
7. From the XQuery code you just pasted, delete the namespace declaration that precedes the