Subject:Question SQL/XML Author:Bence Vass Date:10 Jun 2005 05:46 AM
I've written a small SQL/XML expression and noticed, that the root element of the output-xml-file is always <root>.
Now I'd like to rename that root element to something else, but I don't know how to do that. I saw in the help files that the URL-Builder does this automatically but I don't want to use the URL-Builder.
Subject:Question SQL/XML Author:Ivan Pedruzzi Date:10 Jun 2005 02:25 PM
The root element name is one of gray area in the SQL/XML specifications. Stylus Studio doesn't expose a way to configure it.
I have two suggestions:
1) post process the file using XSLT
2) Manually edit the .rdbxml file; it is under <stylus dir>\DBXML
- rename your .rdbxml file to .xml
- open the file with Stylus Studio and change the attribute "ROOT_NODE" to the desired value
- renmae the file back to .rdbxml