[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

[no subject]

From: "=?big5?b?qkwgpGyq5A==?=" <minikittygo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:19:33 +0000
email subject big5
Hi, first of all, i need to apologise of misusing this mailing list, as this may not be the most appropriate place to discuss such topic. however, i was wondering does anyone knows (broadly speaking) how could make xalan C++ to act as a 'plugin' for preforming the following task....

an xml is transform into html that contain a data table and a forms, that enables user to query the html which enables the user to filter out unwanted data, the question is, how do i use xalan C++ to do so... i understand that xalan c++ has a built in function of selecting parameter during runtime, but that needs to be run under the program, (ok, this may sounds stupid but) how could i use this in the html page? alternatively is there any tricks that i can pass the parameter users enter in the html form and pass it onto the xalan C++ program.

please if any one has any idea, please tell me, (even a 'no this is impossible, stupid' will be better than nothing)

Many thanks Regards Kit

_________________________________________________________________ ¨Ï¥Î¥þ²y³Ì¦h¤H¨Ï¥Îªº¹q¤l¶l¥óªA°È MSN Hotmail¡A½Ð²¾¦Ü http://www.hotmail.com ¡C

XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list

Current Thread
  • [no subject]
    • =?big5?b?qkwgpGyq5A==?= - Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:16:54 -0500 (EST) <=

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.