[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - May, 2011
- Re: Software
- XSL-List Guidelines
- RE: XSLT - Converting image to Base64
- tom tom - 3 May 2011 11:42:43 -0000
- Error message saying doc is not well formed, has >1 top level element
- Error message, doc not well formed, more info
- localtime (accounting for summmertime/DST) in XSLT 2.0
- Looking for a concise way of specifying an conditional attribute in output
- Error message saying doc is not well formed, solved!
- Find node with no child text() nodes
- block selection question (XSLT 1.0)
- Negative lookahead/behind in XSL regexp
- Attribute "separator" of xsl:value-of in XSLT 2.0
- Building and re-using an index gradually as multiple inter-related files get transformed
- Firefox trunk now supports exslt:date-time
- Fwd: How to add a attribute of XML as a html element attribute using XSLT
- Simple xpath expression---child node of variable---stumping me
- html5 with xQuery
- Announce : QuiXProc, A parallel and streaming friendly XProc processor
- Xmlizer - 16 May 2011 16:04:02 -0000
- May be fun for you ....
- preserve structure of input XML file
- a kusa - 17 May 2011 15:05:14 -0000
- distinct values by xslt
- [ANN] Balisage 2011 Program Announced
- Design approaches to separating "pure" code from "impure" code?
- two regexp related questions
- Problem with $proc = new XSLTProcessor(); in the browser
- [ann] oXygen XML Editor 12.2
- decoding percent-escaped octet sequences
- Do you have a rock-solid function for fetching an XML document?
- Saxon error: "If none of the conditions is satisfied, an empty sequence..."
- tom a - 23 May 2011 22:48:11 -0000
- evaluate rendered text lenght
- Variable Substitution In A Select Statement
- How to add styling to the HTML using XSL
- Re: evaluate rendered text lenght
- Re: XPath expression that generates false plus a message?
- need xsl template for this xml and html
- [ANN] Balisage 2011 Pre-conference Symposium: Document Oriented XML
- Multiple/conditional import problem
- compute logarithms with XSL
- Setting graphic alignments in two column page layout xsl fo
- "true" preceding axis
- XSLT Version Differences
- support for XSLT media type in XML stylesheet processing instruction
- [ANN] Call for Late-breaking News
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format