[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Principles of XML design
- To: Michael Kay <mike@s...>
- Subject: Re: Principles of XML design
- From: Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsberger@g...>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:11:49 -0500
- Cc: Chris Burdess <dog@b...>, XML List Developers <xml-dev@l...>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=SnTOeNNWGh3ZW6afRIQJ33AfZJhi0jr0BaCwbjha8Z+4e6UQ/7UPt+U7hn+zVjO4VqSigmYoc/zTMqeR17bMBqE4lluiQ3S0qqy74tdLKziQztRp9HlNyT5WcQo/7r/m0yiYXfjaTUh5AY/IuAzQZJTZ37+EgWuThO9fIu6XKEE=
- In-reply-to: <427bea5f.62eca765.16ed.ffff9ca7SMTPIN_ADDED@m...>
- References: <cc159a4a050506140815e72d26@m...> <427bea5f.62eca765.16ed.ffff9ca7SMTPIN_ADDED@m...>
- Reply-to: Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsberger@g...>
On 5/6/05, Michael Kay <mike@s...> wrote:
> > Just out of interest: when are "users" going to be switching between
> > parsers for a given application?
> Anyone moving their application from JDK 1.4 to JDK 1.5 is switching between
> parsers, unless they go out of their way not to.
Given the parser that ships with 1.4 I'd hope anyone who really cares
has gone out of their way to ensure that doesn't happen....
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please