[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: XML-appropriate editing data structures
- To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <elharo@m...>,"Kirkham, Pete (UK)" <pete.kirkham@b...>
- Subject: RE: XML-appropriate editing data structures
- From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@S...>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:09:34 -0500
- Cc: "Xml-Dev (E-mail)" <xml-dev@l...>
- Thread-index: AcQdjfRBaVGsINDXRCS3LwtpdlJL+AABnUtA
- Thread-topic: XML-appropriate editing data structures
Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@m...> writes:
> I haven't heard of anyone doing it yet, (though NetBeans might in
> 4.0) but the Ant use case is probably better served by an specific
> ant editor.
There's a plug-in for Eclipse and a Google on "ant editor" reveals what
appears to be several more...
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please