[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?
- To: "W. E. Perry" <wperry@f...>,"XML DEV" <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: RE: Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:21:06 -0800
- Thread-index: AcK9dl4+iMm/LlNMTCaGpK8uOdbOYQAHXWlA
- Thread-topic: Adam Bosworth Article - what does "direct access" mean?
> Yes, Sean, I fear that you have understood only too well the
I fear you have gone a bit too apocalyptic :-)
The point I took away was that languages like XPath are suited for
handling XML, while languages like Java are not. Therefore, as
programmers find themselves more frequently manipulating XML, they need
to either use XPath/XQuery/XSLT or else get better support in their
language of choice.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please