Re: [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration languages
Hi Ann, Ann Navarro wrote: > Why use any agreed upon XML vocabulary? Why not just use raw XML all > the time? By far the best post of this thread. Currently, (X)HTML is mostly used for presentational purposes alone. I would agree that in 90% of cases, XML+XLink+CSS2+ECMAScript should be used to do what (X)HTML does today. Mozilla can be thought of as a platform based on this approach. It goes even further, as XBL covers the rest 10% of use cases... Kindest regards, Manos
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format