[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
- To: "Peter Jacobi" <pj@w...>,"Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@m...>,<xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: RE: Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:03:46 -0800
- Thread-index: AcHT2dAclBC3EMksQNWZP+VA254PvgAAcsrg
- Thread-topic: Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
> It is arrogant and inpolite to say may "more info at" citing
...or maybe even forgetful?
> > As I mentioned previously, the seemingly contradictory dual nature
> > ur-type is a known issue in the spec which has been addressed.
Is another location for information on this issue.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please