You need to use user name and password that you received when you
originally registered to the beta program.
Main differences between RC2 (build 35) and RC1 (build 34b):
- You can now Pause processing of an XSLT stylesheet and debug it
- New command line StylusXslt.exe is now available to run the Stylus
Studio XSLT processor without user interface; just run the command line
with no arguments to have it print its usage;
- You can now register Stylus Studio as the default application to
handle a few file extensions (in Tools|Options);
- Fixed problems in external XSLT processing invocation:
- If the XML or XSL directory contained spaces, external processing
- In some cases after the first external processing the application
kept refusing any further processing because a previous one was still running;
- Fixed the problem reported in thread "The attribute and name prefixes
bug still exist"
- Fixed/improved a few other issues reported on this discussion list