Validating XQuery Results
You can optionally validate the XML document that results from XQuery processing. You can validate using any of the customizable processors supported by Stylus Studio, such as the .NET XML Parser and XSV, or using the built-in Stylus Studio validation engine.
To validate XQuery scenario result documents:
1. Open the XQuery whose results you want to validate.
2. In the XQuery Editor, in the scenario name field, click the down arrow and click the name of the scenario for which you want to perform validation.
3. Click Browse to open the Scenario Properties dialog box.
4. Click the Validation tab.
5. Click Validate query result.
6. If you are using Stylus Studio's built-in validation engine, optionally, specify the XML Schemas against which you want to validate the XML result document. Otherwise, go to Step 7
a. Click the Open file button ( ).
The Open dialog box appears.
b. Select the XML Schema you want to use for validation.
c. Click the Open button to add the XML Schema to the Validation tab.
d. Optionally, add other XML Schemas.
e. Go to Step 8.
7. Click the Use custom validator button, and select the validation engine you want to use from the drop-down list box.
8. Click OK.