Moving an Internal DTD to an External File
To move an internal DTD to an external file:
1. In the Text tab of the DTD editor, in the
2. Cut the text.
3. Select File > New > DTD Schema from the menu bar.
4. Paste the text in the new DTD schema file that Stylus Studio displays.
5. Save the file. You might want to save the DTD in the same directory as the XML document that uses it.
6. In your XML document in the Text tab of the DTD editor, remove the brackets and insert the following in their place:
The path you specify can be the relative or absolute path of the DTD file you just saved. This path must be in quotation marks.