Finding detailed information on EDIFACT constructs is now easier then ever. This enhanced EDIFACT reference includes the following features:
* All versions of EDIFACT and UN/CEFACT files are included, from D93A to D40B.
* Cross references show which tables, elements, segments and messages are available in each version, making it easy to see what has changed.
* Syntax versions 3, 4 and 4.1 are all included.
* Graphical trees of the segments used in a message are available.
* A Javadocs-style view is available.
Using this along with the annotated output of the Stylus Studio native EDI adapter (see http://www.stylusstudio.com/edifact_to_xml.html for
more) will greatly simplify the task of building EDIFACT applications and diagnosing trouble spots, as Stylus Studio continues to take the lead in providing full lifecycle support for your development projects.