Subject:Join us for Eggs & XML at the XML 2004 Conference in Washington DC! Learn XQuery, XQJ, and more! Author:SSDN Admin Date:14 Oct 2004 03:56 PM
Please join Jonathan Robie, XQuery co-author and XML program manager at DataDirect Technologies, for breakfast and a discussion about these emerging technologies and what they mean for application developers and corporate IT departments, including:
* Key facts about XQuery and the new XML Query API for Java (XQJ)
* How to support XQuery and XQJ with one solution and all types of databases and data sources in your environment
* An overview of DataDirect XQuery™, the database-independent, platform-agnostic, easily embeddable XQuery/XQJ implementation
* Timelines of availability for new standards and what you can do to prepare
* An overview of powerful new XQuery and XQJ developer tools in Stylus Studio!