[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Hello World
Subject: Re: Hello World|
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:33:57 +0200
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>
Technically, this is illegal, as there is no MIME type
text/xsl. Well, last time I looked there was none.
Should be text/xml. application/xml might work
Yes I know that, but I use test.xml and test.xsl for the list. The
fastest way is to do a browser inside transformation. With MSXML (IE)
and Transformiix (Mozilla) I have to browsers for testing. And I must
write the code in a way that it works with both. For MSXML you need
test/xsl, Mozilla works also with it. Similar to the XSL: For Mozilla I
mostly need <xsl:output method="html"/>, but not for IE, there it's
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: Hello World, (continued)
- Ingo Weiss - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:33:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Joerg Heinicke - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:59:41 -0400 (EDT)
- James Fuller - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
- J.Pietschmann - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:58:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Joerg Heinicke - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:35:07 -0400 (EDT) <=
- Mike Brown - Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:33:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Wendell Piez - Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:15:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Mike Brown - Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:24:56 -0400 (EDT)
- David Carlisle - Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:17:16 -0400 (EDT)
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format