[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
[ANN] Xmplify XML Editor 1.1 for OS X Released
- From: Damian Morris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:22:16 +1000
I'm pleased to announce the release of Xmplify XML Editor 1.1 for Mac OS X, now available from http://xmplifyapp.com/.
Release 1.1 adds support for XML Catalogs, plus lots of fixes and improvements over 1.0.
Xmplify provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive:
- A fully XML-aware editing environment, with intelligent editing aids
- Automatic, live validation of XML documents against their DTD or W3C XML Schema (XSD)
- Auto-completion for XML documents based on their DTD or XSD
- Automatic, live derivation of an XSD for documents that don't specify a DTD or XSD (and thus auto-completion)
- Live document outline
- Derivation of XSDs from multiple source XML documents
- XSLT 1.0 support
- XPath 1.0 support
- XML Catalog support
- Regex searching
- Live web preview
- Built from the ground up for Mac OS X
Xmplify requires Mac OS X 10.5+. Xmplify is a commercial app, but we think it's a steal at $59 USD. Educational discounts are available - see the website for details.
You can find out more and download Xmplify from http://xmplifyapp.com. We'd love to hear what you think!
MOSO Xmplify XML Editor - Xmplary XML for Mac OS X
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
| [Thread Index]
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please