[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Default namespace for attributes?
- To: "Ian Graham" <ian.graham@u...>
- Subject: Re: Default namespace for attributes?
- From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@g...>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:10:51 +0530
- Cc: xml-dev@l...
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=A79fTal17TorU5/YKNi1NxoJPyEjXcrabZXj9c+9zCBm4GX4JL8ivZ9/hreJ8ryQ3OgfSlWOqLoc4ebsQa3kfkCI9/vIU57LqxiMYHvrC8dmoiyGcs7cvU2aGlftfKGBewVCjMFpqvftPuD5Invqp0Z0nIUJsSnX3cyo5YbdUMo=
- In-reply-to: <44B93268.6020700@u...>
- References: <7870f82e0607151005nd7094fboc43dd7ecdc9b360a@m...> <44B93268.6020700@u...>
Thanks for sharing the link to this article.
But unfortunately, James Clark's article below doesn't answer my
question. It just says "Note that the xmlns attribute does not affect
unprefixed attribute names". There is no explanation that why this is
On 7/15/06, Ian Graham <ian.graham@u...> wrote:
> This is an often confusing part of the spec. You may find James Clark's
> alternative explanation helpful:
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please