[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Sr. XML Analyst position available
- To: <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: Sr. XML Analyst position available
- From: "Shifrin, Laurel \(LNG-HBE\)" <Laurel.Shifrin@l...>
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:54:07 -0500
- Thread-index: AcZDonXwxdAvL4C6Rg6yJ0pP2IZoIw==
- Thread-topic: Sr. XML Analyst position available
Title: Sr. XML Analyst position available
Sr XML Analyst
Location: any of the following:
San Francisco, CA
Colorado Springs, CO
This position exists to support LexisNexis' move to XML for editorial and product delivery systems by leading the development of XML DTDs/schemas and architectural designs and principles. Responsibilities include:
- Help customers define their requirements.
- Run data modeling workshops to develop XML DTDs & schemas.
- Develop editorial tools and products that use XML.
- Write documentation, presentations and training materials specific to our DTDs and DTD design principles.
- Research/participate in industry standard initiatives.
- Three years+ experience with writing XML DTDs, strong knowledge of related standards
- One or more core programming languages (particularly XSLT, Perl, Omnimark, Java)
- Experience with legal data is desirable.
- Knowledge of XML industry products and tools is desirable.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and strategically.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires both presentations & documentation, so good oral and written communication skills are a must. As the job involves organizing and running analytical workshops, good presentation and meeting skills are a must.
- Ability to explain technical issues to customers and customer/editorial issues to technical developers.
Interested candidates may apply at: http://www.lexisnexis.com/employment
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please