[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Names As Types
- To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <len.bullard@i...>
- Subject: Re: Names As Types
- From: Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsberger@g...>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:42:21 -0500
- Cc: XML Developers List <xml-dev@l...>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=cnK4U4tAL6DTLrInQLdYkt5UCZr60pLGdCXZbjPooz+uWE2k5eqC1tx82l3O9/Mg1IYcXlcZUCooKnvrttiPR2HuNbaF25RzRFVo3ZAjYuZsfhMqOxJhTuWRIyE4vQJKBspXJqlzPRM/y+p+wi3Q0gGXw3bUrymQYWonYk8gr1E=
- In-reply-to: <15725CF6AFE2F34DB8A5B4770B7334EE072072C5@h...>
- References: <15725CF6AFE2F34DB8A5B4770B7334EE072072C5@h...>
On 8/24/05, Bullard, Claude L (Len) <len.bullard@i...> asked:
> If names don't label types, what do we have them for?
Syntactic hooks to better enable us to argue semantics?
Oh, look, a "circular definition"... ;-)
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please