[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: schema-aware XML parser (java heap error)
- To: Michael Kay <mike@s...>, Farid.Mahini@L..., xml-dev@l...
- Subject: RE: schema-aware XML parser (java heap error)
- From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@y...>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GogmP360s4gVvU932HsasuCP6f7tTd7EXeczkjLTTDylOpNYc+YNo4hFW8b37GMLDjFn4wZo+KXa6IMxBtcafvwEHgpTt4gDlD2Xl9as8eNQhA6zl5CfjaObnoJkuAXwbBFdyGdNYncVtE2rU0NU6e3MYEWP1HxLqRFXbKao7ss= ;
- In-reply-to: <200506021929.j52JTKW12504@r...>
--- Michael Kay <mike@s...> wrote:
> The standard algorithms for generating a
> finite-state machine from a grammar
> suffer from the problem that the number of possible
> states becomes very
I have heard that XSLT 1.0 is Turing complete .. Is
XSLT 2.0 also? If yes, what will be the proof of this
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please