[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Document oriented experience reports anyone?
- To: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@a...>
- Subject: Re: Document oriented experience reports anyone?
- From: Michael Champion <michaelc.champion@g...>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:41:21 -0400
- Cc: XML Developers List <xml-dev@l...>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=WVojm5Eivs6+0vQ/y4ydHX9CQ+luFXU2QhD2SELpQmuInV4x+WnYkZcLszn2cmeg6aVx15iKD347pk76QnHHmY7q/JRHHULmFrzIHxblqd8/PUlCt+o75SXJmpUqX9nVwhchBz0QvOoqcRU59ONOgtI6hFcFSKCFzNZ/N3lrTHk=
- In-reply-to: <42A6AB69.4030000@a...>
- References: <e3a5cb2c05060712296822d5ae@m...> <42A6AB69.4030000@a...>
- Reply-to: Michael Champion <michaelc.champion@g...>
On 6/8/05, Rick Jelliffe <ricko@a...> wrote:
> Does "I know of almost no large uses of XSD for documents" count? A
> non-experience report?
> The crowd I come in contact with (mostly the kinds of users who used
> SGML before:
Thanks, that was very interesting. I wonder though ... most of your
points were about how there is little value for SGML or XML DTD users
to migrate to XSD. What about "greenfield" projects? For example, is
there anything public that analyzes why the OASIS OpenDocument TC
chose RELAX NG over XSD or DTD?
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please