[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: U.S. Federal Goverment's Data Reference Model (DRM) XML Sc
- To: "'J.Pietschmann'" <j3322ptm@y...>
- Subject: RE: U.S. Federal Goverment's Data Reference Model (DRM) XML Schema
- From: "Michael Kay" <mike@s...>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:01:21 +0100
- Cc: <xml-dev@l...>
- In-reply-to: <42B87D23.1020808@y...>
- Thread-index: AcV2opqSxLfMBJ9tTwOZEiRd0yk47AAAaOYw
> My conclusion: design objects and message separately, and use a tool
> to check whether they fit together.
Similar to my conclusion. But what should the tool look like?
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please