[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
validating xml on the fly
- To: xml-dev <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: validating xml on the fly
- From: Scott Paulding <pldng@y...>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=3P4sracPAZ/aTh7MsDyXawWZQwqlMM3CeukZDye3lwjewxVfEsNs4PNlghptoY46CyZvAAp3FmVA6r+uQlMLqaLIa4zR44WaWjJJYvNMX8WT8NFW4kk3gMHqNnctSR63a46nmBXHvH9qwvQaOBjVi+unP1B8vEBB5iGxoBmaogE= ;
We are currently taking large SGM manuals (50 MB +, per each) and chunking
them down into smaller fragments. I was wondering how to validate these
chunks against our schema as they are created?
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time."
- Edith Wharton
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please