[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Question on XSD validator
- To: Michael Kay <mike@s...>
- Subject: Re: Question on XSD validator
- From: Bob Foster <bob@o...>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:24:43 -0700
- Cc: 'Saha Rabindra N' <saha.rn@m...>, xml-dev@l...
- In-reply-to: <20050518181810.C3C6313D948@s...>
- References: <20050518181810.C3C6313D948@s...>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
Michael Kay wrote:
> I know that XSV has a simple command line interface.
> I'm not aware of a similar interface in Xerces but I may have missed
I believe you have to roll your own, as described in Eliotte Rusty
Harold's book, Processing XML with Java.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please