[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: TAG opinion on XML Binary Format
- To: Michael Kay <mike@s...>
- Subject: Re: TAG opinion on XML Binary Format
- From: Rich Salz <rsalz@d...>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:20:30 -0400
- Cc: 'Jonathan Robie' <jonathan.robie@d...>, xml-dev@l...
- In-reply-to: <111703599751028678@hermes>
- References: <111703599751028678@hermes>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7b) Gecko/20040421
> Bottom line: they can't make their minds up.
Disagree. I'd summarize it as
Bottom line: prove it
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology http://www.datapower.com
XS40 XML Security Gateway http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please