[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Impact of XML on life cycle of a project
- To: xml-dev@l...
- Subject: Impact of XML on life cycle of a project
- From: Sudip Trivedi <sudip_trivedi@y...>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:37:40 +0000 (GMT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=3Ygpf0qTmOQj8jKOaplW3iXYaARrNHJcObjEHfNr08TWqc2DElsOuIRuz5vAJFbyHb3RZ9LVg+cmOXUrVJTdidEfDykIcuxLW+u51qTf1o/dW/+QcQFuE9t0GPrRySQVVy767/YbCMdr3WQa9zNoRvZJCXX0NiGYFdnLY1z9hvQ= ;
I had posted some questions regarding this earlier and some of you had responded to me with relevant answers and they were very useful.
I am conducting a research on the impact of XML on the life cycle of any project,
Can anyone reply me with a relevant case they can share or with any of their own ideas, i would particularly like to focus on the database impact and am looking for an organizational case study for it.
any help is greatly appreciated,
- all new features - even more fun!
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please