[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
seeking small lightweight c-code xml processor (an old posting had answe
- To: <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: seeking small lightweight c-code xml processor (an old posting had answer)
- From: "Clayton Duffek" <clayton.duffek@T...>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:22:39 -0400
- Thread-index: AcSg6kmFaJzNFY+nRwGszG+KQD2DCQ==
- Thread-topic: seeking small lightweight c-code xml processor (an old posting had answer)
I saw a library
mentioned within the last year from someone who was looking for a very simple
small lightweight c-code xml processing library. There was an answer but I
don't recall where or what it was. Could someone please refresh me.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.764 / Virus Database: 511 - Release Date: 9/15/2004
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please