[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTM
- To: <danny@d...>,"Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@m...>
- Subject: RE: What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:18:17 -0700
- Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@g...>,<xml-dev@l...>
- Thread-index: AcRqqARbVvCkP+79QRGkFha/RO1xXQAAIx7w
- Thread-topic: What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
> >It seems we violently agree. If all you want to do is
> consider a enriching your content with metadata and/or
> distributing it in a format that is readily accessible to
Enriching with metadata I'll buy. You can evolve documents to be a bit
more machine-friendly, but expecting the documents designed for human
consumption to be equally machine-processable as a purchase order or
newsfeed is unrealistic.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please