[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: latest on IE
- To: Arjun Ray <aray@n...>
- Subject: Re: latest on IE
- From: John Cowan <cowan@m...>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 00:35:40 -0400
- Cc: xml-dev@l...
- In-reply-to: <eauidvcrbq30ueh5vt2pjup9c3v81l9lpf@4...>
- References: <r01050400-1026-2A016BDC93A011D7B5F00003937A08C2@[192.168.124.11]> <20030601035151.GE31614@c...> <eauidvcrbq30ueh5vt2pjup9c3v81l9lpf@4...>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
Arjun Ray scripsit:
> I'm not sure I follow your reasoning. Are you saying/implying that M$
> could be wrong in claiming that browser innovation isn't "possible" any
> more on "Legacy OS's" (i.e an open invitation to prove them wrong?)
> I read the Q/A as a clear warning that M$ intends to "market" OS upgrades
> down everyone's throat in the name of "browser innovation".
And every other kind of innovation.
I am a member of a civilization. --David Brin
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please