[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: XML too hard for programmers?
- To: "Sean McGrath" <sean.mcgrath@p...>,<xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: RE: XML too hard for programmers?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:31:21 -0800
- Thread-index: AcLuB60CqQfnu19sSmyfHnpmHNXpMQAPZh0Q
- Thread-topic: XML too hard for programmers?
> The xmln and xmlv utilities
> (http://pyxie.sourceforge.net/pyxie_download.html) allow you to have
> convenience of pull without forsaking XML parsing.
I'm surprised you didn't also mention your "six lines of code to extract
information from a word-processing document"
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please