[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: The subsetting has begun
- To: John Cowan <cowan@m...>
- Subject: Re: The subsetting has begun
- From: Bill de hÓra <bill@d...>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 15:29:33 +0000
- Cc: John Cowan <jcowan@r...>, Sean McGrath <sean.mcgrath@p...>, xml-dev@l...
- References: <E18oxHF-0006pf-00@m...>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
John Cowan wrote:
> You claimed that a parser *has* to model the XML instance as a tree.
> DOM-type parsers do, but SAX-type parsers just don't.
No, I didn't. But I can see the tree from the maps :)
Bill de hÓra
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please