[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Registered Namespace prefixes
- To: XML Dev <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: Re: Registered Namespace prefixes
- From: Gavin Thomas Nicol <gtn@r...>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:26:10 -0500
- In-reply-to: <4827EC373E03DB44AC2AB3900430896B0265F8@w...>
- Organization: Red Bridge Interactive, Inc.
- References: <4827EC373E03DB44AC2AB3900430896B0265F8@w...>
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.3
On Wednesday 26 February 2003 12:54 pm, Jeff Lowery wrote:
> My opinion is that the answer lies in a prefix registry
Why do you need one? If you register foo: as a prefix, so you can then do
foo:bar, why not simply register foo:bar instead? FWIW. I can't see the value
in either... neither guarantees any kind of interpretation.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please