[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: trying to convert Java Date to/from the XML Schema dataTim
- To: Bill Riegel <BRiegel@l...>
- Subject: Re: trying to convert Java Date to/from the XML Schema dataTime datatype.
- From: Michael Brennan <mpbrennan@e...>
- Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:16:09 -0800
- Cc: "'xml-dev@l...'" <xml-dev@l...>
- References: <D44A54C298394F4E967EC8538B1E00F1A38FB7@l...>
Bill Riegel wrote:
> Is there an easly what via one of the Java Date types to go between the Java
> Date Object to/from the XML Schema dataTime string?
Sun has a free XML Schema datatypes library:
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please