[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: We need SAX features to say a parser supports XML
- To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <elharo@m...>,"John Cowan" <jcowan@r...>
- Subject: RE: We need SAX features to say a parser supports XML
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:52:18 -0700
- Cc: <xml-dev@l...>
- Thread-index: AcJ8NOUd75ryBztdQ3un5YFYOpnDIQAANdbg
- Thread-topic: We need SAX features to say a parser supports XML
> Sorry. This can't be done in an erratum. XML 1.0 says what it says.
> Parsers are designed around it.
Since you are appealing to common practice, can you suggest *which*
parsers are designed around your example being provably true?
> It is provably true that
> <?xml version="1.1"?><root />
> is a well-formed XML 1.0 document.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please