[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: MSXML3SP3 vs illegal characters
- To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@c...>,"Praj Joshi" <pjoshi@m...>
- Subject: RE: MSXML3SP3 vs illegal characters
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@m...>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:31:42 -0700
- Cc: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>,"Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@g...>,"XML DEV" <xml-dev@l...>
- Thread-index: AcJuqwGxLXlPCbPNSoS6scm8DrG4gQARVZuQ
- Thread-topic: MSXML3SP3 vs illegal characters
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henry S. Thompson [mailto:ht@c...]
> Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 2:13 AM
> To: Praj Joshi
> Cc: Joshua Allen; Julian Reschke; XML DEV
> Will this release also fix the bogus error if you declare
> xmlns:xml='http://www.w3.org/xml/1998/namespace', i.e. the
> correct value?
Not to my knowledge.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it
holds the universe together.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please