[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser
- To: John Cowan <jcowan@r...>
- Subject: Re: The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser
- From: Paul Prescod <paul@p...>
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:47:58 -0700
- Cc: xml-dev@l...
- References: <200210231614.MAA24663@m...>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
John Cowan wrote:
> Since Python generators are reified and available to the Python level,
> they seem like continuations to me.
A generator is not a continuation because it can be restarted at most
once which greatly simplies the implementation. If you want full
continuations you have to use Stackless Python.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please