[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
How to read a DTD file programmatically..
- To: <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: How to read a DTD file programmatically..
- From: "ajay somani" <ajay.somani@n...>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:22:27 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "ajay somani" <ajay.somani@n...>
- Thread-index: AcI4Bw8Xk8mbZaO1EdaCrQDATxhk+w==
- Thread-topic: How to read a DTD file programmatically..
Title: How to read a DTD file programmatically..
How can I read a DTD file and interpret it is contents automatically? Is there any tool or program or software that does that?
If this is not the proper list for this type of question then please suggest some good XML email lists.
I am new to this list. Thanks in advance for your replies.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please