[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
SV: RE: Will Web Services Kill HTTP?
- To: "xml-dev" <xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: SV: RE: Will Web Services Kill HTTP?
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <jens.jakob.andersen@p...>
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:35:42 +0200
- Thread-index: AcHjA+56l6Aj8+xHSlK2c+m6NPaI3gApG4OA
- Thread-topic: RE: Will Web Services Kill HTTP?
Web-services will allways need HTTP as the transport layer protocol -ø just as well as HTTP will allways need TCP/IP etc.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please