[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Email Security ( help!)
- To: Aaron Skonnard <aarons@d...>, shananin@p..., AManns@u..., xml-dev@l..., astearns@d..., anand_msm@y..., John@B..., AndrewWatt2000@a..., andrzej@c..., agray@r..., "gid.co.uk" <andy@g...>, aruns@o..., John.Atchley@f..., n2i@h..., harvey@e..., dehora@e..., xml-dev@l..., bill@b..., clbullar@i..., xml-dev-help@l..., xml-dev-help@l..., xml-dev-digest-help@l..., xmlorginterest-help@l...
- Subject: Email Security ( help!)
- From: Wendell Tabat <wtabat@n...>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:05:42 +0800
- Return-receipt-to: Wendell Tabat <wtabat@n...>
Can you help me, or give me an idea how to restrict
a certain user, where the user is restricted to a list of emails
where he/she is only allowed to send over a network
using any tool (e.g. Outlook,mail.yahoo,eudoramail,hotmail,etc..)
* Programming Languages( VB,C,Java) *
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please