[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: RE: Stupid Question (was RE: XML doesn'tdese rve
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@s...>,"Mike Champion" <mc@x...>
- Subject: RE: RE: Stupid Question (was RE: XML doesn'tdese rve its "X".)
- From: "John Evdemon" <jevdemon@v...>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:05:22 -0800
- Cc: <xml-dev@l...>
- Thread-index: AcHEiTzqXdhYurQkSBKK+B4+p/YxWAAABX/w
- Thread-topic: RE: Stupid Question (was RE: XML doesn'tdese rve its "X".)
On Tuesday, March 05, 2002 5:03 PM, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> Also, saying "show me this information as well-formed XML" is a pretty
> good way to assess how deeply complicated all the hidden bits are.
Isn't the phrase well-formed XML a bit redundant?
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please