[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
RE: Namespaces and URIs (was: A good case for Namespace URIs)
- To: "Micah Dubinko" <MDubinko@c...>,"Seairth Jacobs" <seairth@s...>,<xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: RE: Namespaces and URIs (was: A good case for Namespace URIs)
- From: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@m...>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:34:24 -0800
- Thread-index: AcHEfGpae2Z9sQ6/SyaSPLCLLxtwMAAADrUA
- Thread-topic: Namespaces and URIs (was: A good case for Namespace URIs)
> Well said. The TP in htTP stands for transport protocol.
Actually, the T stands for "transfer", just like the T in REST.
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please