[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSLT paradox - XSLT as one way encryption scheme?
- To: <michael.h.kay@n...>,<xml-dev@l...>
- Subject: XSLT paradox - XSLT as one way encryption scheme?
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <jens.jakob.andersen@p...>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:47:39 +0100
- Thread-index: AcFytGjg4ps0k5YsTPSHvkSt4tidQQAc9sEg
- Thread-topic: XSLT Preserve Space in Attributes
I have a question/observation about
If we look at the equation, where
we find that XSLT in fact is an
(effective?) one way encryption scheme.
Is this intended behavious, should i t be
so, and is this addressed in XSLT 2.0?
It raises a lot of questions, especially
about regenerating XML from some specific
I look forward to hear from
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format
Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats,
enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.
Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website.
they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please