How to Clone a Scenario
When you clone a scenario, Stylus Studio creates a copy of the scenario except for the scenario name. This allows you to make changes to one scenario and then run both to compare the results.
To clone a scenario:
1. Display the XQuery in the scenario you want to clone.
2. In the XQuery editor tool bar, click to display the Scenario Properties dialog box.
3. In the Scenario Properties dialog box, in the Existing preview scenarios field, click the name of the scenario you want to clone.
4. Click Clone.
5. In the Scenario name field, type the name of the new scenario.
6. Change any other scenario properties you want to change. See How to Create a Scenario.
7. Click OK.
If you change your mind and do not want to create the clone, click Delete and then OK.