Subject:Stylus Studio crash after editing .XSL file Author:Rory dela Paz Date:28 Aug 2006 10:42 PM
I have created both a .rdbxml and an .xsl file to insert data from an XML file into an Oracle database. I had this working fine last week. Today, I decided to add a new column to the table I was working with. I then started Stylus Studio and noticed that it hadn't picked up the new column. I then thought maybe I can manually edit the .xsl file first followed by the .rdbxml file in Stylus Studio. After editing the .xsl file and saving the file, Stylus Studio just crashed on me. I have not been able to start it since. I've copied the .bak files over the .xsl and .rdbxml files, but still no luck with Stylus Studio. I'll try restarting my machine, but I'm not sure that will fix the problem.